"This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
Hey Hey guys I’m finding my groove again after the holidays. Hope yours was wonderful and your New Year is going great so far. Any broken Resolutions yet? LOL
Ok well I finally have a Save-a-Lot ad in hand and here we go.
For this sales period they have some 10 for $10 on some Fruits & Veggies
- Sundia Fruit Cups
- 2 lb Bags of Carrots
- Dole Garden Salad (bagged)
Some other Produce good deals
- 10 lb bag of Potatoes $2.99
- 5 lb bag Red or Golden Delicious Apples $2.99
- Loose Green Peppers 2/$1.00
Meat Prices aren’t to bad either
- Frozen Boneless Chicken Breast $1.29 lb (better that the Zaycon deal and no need to buy 40 lbs, yeah frozen but lets face it, that is what your gonna do with 40 lbs of chicken anyways)
- Boneless Pork Loin Roast $1.29 lb
- 80/20 Ground Beef $2.49 lb(sold in 2 lb packs)
- Gorton’s Fish Sticks, Portions or Shrimp Poppers $3.99
$0.50 off any one Gorton’s Product 01/01/12 SS
$1.00 off any two Gorton’s Products Printable
- General Mills Cereal 10.7 – 12.8 oz Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Trix or Golden Grahams $1.99
$1.00 off three General Mill’s Cereals 01/08/12 GM
$0.50 off one box Cinnamon Toast Crunch Printable
Also if you visit http://www.save-a-lot.com and sign up for their newsletter you get a coupon for $5 off $25 purchase.
Squeal ya Later,
Corporately we try and accept internet and manufacturer’s coupons (one per item), we do NOT double, but your best bet for the most up-to-date info is always to contact the local store.”
How exciting right?? Why not click one of those share buttons below and let your friends know 🙂
Share your deals with the other Frugal Fans.
If you have liked what you saw today, Please Consider Signing up for our Daily Newsletter. Keep up to Date on all the Hot Deals. Sign Up Now