Dollar Tree Coupon Policy
DOLLAR TREE COUPON POLICY
Current as of 03/01/2013
COUPON ACCEPTANCE POLICY
- We accept Manufacturer Coupons only. We do not accept retail-specific coupons, such as those of Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- We do not accept photocopies of coupons. Coupons must be intact and not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons can only be used in stores, must be presented at time of purchase, and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, etc.) and be presented prior to the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- We accept only one (1) Manufacturer Coupon per single item purchased.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on a single item, but the coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on multiple items if the coupon amount does not exceed the combined retail price of the items indicated.
- We accept up to four (4) like coupons per household per day.
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by consumer.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.
- This policy is subject to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations where applicable.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Dollar Tree (Manufacturer and Internet Coupons).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
- Internet Coupons must be a “Manufacturer Coupon”, have a valid expiration date, and must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements.
- Duplicated (photocopies) Internet Coupons will not be accepted. Each Internet Coupon must have a different serial number.