"This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
These are a cute touch to Easter Morning Breakfast
Make them the night before so they are ready for nibbling in the morning.
- 1 pkg Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls 12.4 oz (Makes 4 Bunnys)
- Raisins for Eyes and noses
- Almond Slices or any other fruit or nut you can cut into teeth (We used pineapple slices and slivered them)
- Preheat Oven according to package
- Lay out Parchment Paper on cookie sheet
- Put out 4 of the rolls
- Cut the other 4 in half
- Piece together into bunny heads on cookie sheet.
- Bake as directed, watch them closely to make sure they do not burn.
- After they are done, ice and put on their faces.
How exciting right?? Why not click one of those share buttons below and let your friends know 🙂
Share your deals with the other Frugal Fans.
If you have liked what you saw today, Please Consider Signing up for our Daily Newsletter. Keep up to Date on all the Hot Deals. Sign Up Now