"This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
These are a Fun breakfast to make with the kids, my kids loved them so much they wanted more than the 2 each they got.
A sure winner with the family for sure.
- 6 Large Eggs
- 6 Slices of Bread
- 10 Cooked Sausage Links
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- ½ cup Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° grease muffin pan if it is metal. Silicone will be fine ungreased.
- Take Slices of bread and roll out flat slightly and cut a circle from the center. About 3¼" and save the extra pieces. Cut each circle in half and press into the cups over lapping along the bottom. Brush with butter and then the edges break into 4 pieces and take each corner and put them along the edge, only takes 3 corners, Butter edges too.
- Crack an egg in each cup, make sure you give each time to let the egg white settle as you pour it in so you don't have it spill over.
- Cut up cooked sausage links into small pieces and put on top.
- Cook 20 - 25 mins or until egg whites look fully cooked. Yolk will be semi-cooked kinda like poached. Use knife and slide around the edges to release. Sprinkle with Shredded cheese and salt & pepper to taste. Serve Immediately.
How exciting right?? Why not click one of those share buttons below and let your friends know 🙂
Share your deals with the other Frugal Fans.
If you have liked what you saw today, Please Consider Signing up for our Daily Newsletter. Keep up to Date on all the Hot Deals. Sign Up Now