"This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
This is a great summer recipe, for camping, cook outs or just sitting around the house and the kids want a snack.
- Graham Crackers (crushed or buy graham cracker crumbs)
- Chocolate Bar (for melting, or chocolate chips)
- Place marshmallows on a candy stick
- Dip in melted chocolate (I just melt chocolate chips in a double broiler or in a microwave)
- Roll in graham cracker crumbs
Thanks to Family Frugal Fun for letting me share this
How exciting right?? Why not click one of those share buttons below and let your friends know 🙂
Share your deals with the other Frugal Fans.
If you have liked what you saw today, Please Consider Signing up for our Daily Newsletter. Keep up to Date on all the Hot Deals. Sign Up Now