"This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
I was asked by the great people over at Platefull Co-Op and General Mills that if they sent me some products that can be found at Target if I could come up with a New Twist on Breakfast. We came up with an interesting twist to say the least and it is very tasty.
You can currently get some special savings and recipes on Breakfast Products at Target
The kids loved it, and my hubby who does not even like Bananas liked it!!
- 1 Banana
- 1 Jar Nutella
- 1 Pouch Nature Valley Granola
- 1 Cup Butter/Margarine melted approx, melt more as needed
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees
- Dump whole pouch of Nature Valley Granola into Food Processor or Ninja Blender, blend till small crumbs.
- Dump crumb into glass baking tray, dump melted butter over crumbs and mix until all crumbs are large lumps, melt more as needed to wet all crumbs.
- Press crumbs out as flat and compact as possible into baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 mins or until golden and firm.
- Let cool before continuing.
- Spread Nutella over crust
- Slice Banana into thin slices, place evenly over Nutella.
- Cut into Bars and serve.
Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.
How exciting right?? Why not click one of those share buttons below and let your friends know 🙂
Also be sure to go Like Us On Facebook and Follow Along in the Chat Group.
Share your deals with the other Frugal Fans.
If you have liked what you saw today, Please Consider Signing up for our Daily Newsletter. Keep up to Date on all the Hot Deals. Sign Up Now