"This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
These are amazing, and actually pretty dang easy to make like the title says. I recently got a cookbook with one of my review packs called Weelicious Lunches and I just had to try these.
Make with Organic Chicken and not cheat like I did and make your own mashed potatoes and you will 100% know what is in your nuggets. My cheat was to buy some Simply Potatoes because they were BOGO lol.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts - chopped (uncooked)
- ½ cup mashed potatoes
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F
- Place the chicken, mashed potatoes, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder and salt in a food processor and pulse until smooth and combined.
- In a shallow bowl or plate, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan.
- With moistened hands, roll 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture between your palms and flatten into a "nugget" shape.
- Gently press the nugget into the bread crumb mixture to coat.
- Transfer to lightly sprayed or greased cooling rack on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Lightly spray nuggets with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 mins, or until crispy outside and cooked throughout.
- Makes 24 nuggets
- If you want the nuggets to be golden brown, place them under the broiler for an additional 2 minutes after cooking.
- After step 5, place the chicken nuggets on a sheet tray and freeze for 30 minutes. Transfer to a ziplock bag, label, and freeze for up to 4 months. To bake, do not defrost; just add 3 - 5 minutes to the baking time.
How exciting right?? Why not click one of those share buttons below and let your friends know 🙂
Also be sure to go Like Us On Facebook and Follow Along in the Chat Group.
Share your deals with the other Frugal Fans.
If you have liked what you saw today, Please Consider Signing up for our Daily Newsletter. Keep up to Date on all the Hot Deals. Sign Up Now