"This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
This is a favorite in my house, it is a quick meal to throw together on those night that my hubby and myself do not come home till almost 7. Velveeta Cheese goes on sale quite often so it also is an item a lot of couponers might have in their stockpiles.
If any of these ingredients are purchased outside of a sale, it would not be very cost friendly, but when on sale you can not beat this combo.
- 1 32 oz package Velveeta Cheese
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 16 oz box Macaroni
- 1 cup milk
- Cook Macaroni by package instruction
- Brown ground beef while macaroni cooks
- Set browned ground beef aside, in same pan, on low heat place cut up Velveeta cheese and 1 cup milk, let sit on low heat and stir occasionally until it has turned to a cheese sauce.
- Mix all ingredients together and serve
How exciting right?? Why not click one of those share buttons below and let your friends know 🙂
Share your deals with the other Frugal Fans.
If you have liked what you saw today, Please Consider Signing up for our Daily Newsletter. Keep up to Date on all the Hot Deals. Sign Up Now