"This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
This ended up being a super tasty meal. And amazingly they are very filling, after about 6 no one was looking for extras. These are super easy to make and the kiddos should have fun helping make them.
- 4 tubes Pillsbury Buttery Dinner Croissant Rolls
- 1 - 2 bags Hormel Mini Pepperonis
- 1 8 oz block Cheddar Cheese
- 1 8 oz Block Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 jar Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven according to the instructions of the croissants
- Spray baking sheet
- Open each of the cheeses and cut 16 slices of each, then cut those in half, you should have 32 squares of each cheese now
- Open 1 tube of croissants at a time so you have room to work
- Roll open and separate leaving each piece lay open
- Place 1 piece of cheddar and 1 piece of mozzarella on the wide area of each piece of dough
- Then grab about 15 mini pepperoni and place them on the cheese
- Fold in the one corner next to where you laid everything and then roll up the dough around the ingredients.
- Place on a baking sheet, do not worry about them being to far apart.
- Bake for 12 mins or until golden brown
- Serve with a small bowl of pizza sauce to dip with
How exciting right?? Why not click one of those share buttons below and let your friends know 🙂
Also be sure to go Like Us On Facebook and Follow Along in the Chat Group.
Share your deals with the other Frugal Fans.
If you have liked what you saw today, Please Consider Signing up for our Daily Newsletter. Keep up to Date on all the Hot Deals. Sign Up Now